Sunday, July 30, 2006

What does Life mean to you

I came across this acronym yesterday by one of my favourite communicators, Erwin McManus. I have never encountered anyone who is as passionate about people realising their true potential and living out of the gifts and talents as Erwin is. L.I.F.E is a code Erwin tries to live by and which suggests to me that it's probably a good idea I recommend it to you (and myself) to consider.

Look forward to the future. When you wake up be excited about what your day may bring. Spend time dreaming how you want your life to be.
Invest your time in things that matter. If you don't love your job the best thing you can do now is to start investing your time in the people you work with. Invest in people and you will never want for challenge and reward in your life.
Focus on the moment. Squeeze every bit of life out of the opportunities you are given. Don't loose the enjoyment of what you are doing now by being distracted by what's coming next.
Expect your life to be significant. Expect to be extraordinary and expect to meet extraordinary people.
If you can apply these thing, I believe that irrespective of what you actually end up doing your life will be rich and meaningful to you and those around you. Be known for Passion, Energy & Determination.

Here's to the start of a new week and month. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home