Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Time Traveling

Too much space since my last post.

Of late I have been noticing the great divide between what is really important to one group of people and another. It astonishes me how one group, team, organisation, culture and so on, can prioritise so differently and still work within the wider societal context. I guess the determining factor of this is how affective they can be with their different priorities and succeed playing with the same conventions as the rest of us, i.e. the desire to do what you do better and the fear of failing at this. This manifests itself differently for various groups, but I believe its a common rule which everyone working together (whether successfully or not) abides by.

I hope that I can my life is about being involved in groups and organisations that focus on being extraordinary at something and not fearing to really go for it be that we might fail along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home